I ran my first ever Muck Fest, as a way to raise funds for MS, held near the Newtown square HQ of SAP.
It was tons of fun — we ran the 5 miles in a couple hours because, well, we kept dragging each other down. Some favorite obstacles, in addition to just running in the mud:
- Start off by being sprayed with water
- Run up a muddy ledge, with many people falling
- run across a narrow muddy path with big pits of deep muddy water on either side and fight through big balls that are tied to a crane and being swung at you.
- run up and down muddy sea saws
- Muddy pit jump
- Run across muddy planks in pond
- Nylon Spider netting in mud
- Teepee of rope ladder
- Tent above muck to army crawl
- Seesaw into the muddy water
- Steeplechase metal climbing
- Rope hang spinner